1. Content. Creating truly informative and quality content will keep your readers returning to your blog much more often because the people don’t want to be misled and tricked into visiting your blog. Create economized titles that incorporate at least a couple of the keywords related to your post to draw the right trafic in the first place.
2. Frequent updates. Posting frequently with quality information is another key technique. The search engine spiders will crawl your site much more often. Frequency will help keeping the visitors who came once and are returning to find new and helpful content.
3. Incorporate your blog content into Facebook and other social networking platforms. Watch this you tube video! Facebook can be a bridge to your blog.
4. Index your blog. Indexing a blog refers to the blog becoming recognized by a search engines. This is something you can do proactively by submitting your URL within each search engine manually. Today, most bloggers would want to initially index their blog with Google, Bing, and Yahoo. By indexing a blog, your blog is more likely to show up in searches, therefore more likely to be visited.
5. Submit your blog to blog directories. Links are an important element to consider which can affect your ranking.
6. Comment on other blogs. Look at other blogs in your same niche. Comment on their posts giving them feedback and encouragement. They may find your blog helpful as well and comment on your content! All this traffic and linking will help get you recognized
7. Leave your URL within appropriate forums. Being present at community resource forums is a great place to recruit some traffic to your own blog. Hopefully they will find what they are looking for at your blog. This is why you should find niche appropriate forums related to your own content.
Search Engine Optimization for promoting one’s website used to be much easier not too long ago. Much has changed! When search engines first got started they used to rely simply by trusting what the website owner said about their site. If you were looking to add specialized optimization, you would need only to add some meta-tags. This would get you to the top rankings. If your competitor listed a keyword 7 times and you listed it 8 times; you would out rank your competitor. You can see how things were systemically favoring 2 parts dishonesty and 4 parts chaos. The game has changed since then.
Much more complex formulas are running the leading search engines of Google, Bing, and Yahoo. While meta-tags are still essential and helpful in helping your website get recognized by the most used search engines within particular searches; there is now a whole list of elements that comprise the essentials for optimization techniques! No longer is it as simple as repeating the same word a thousand times, and giving attention to the met- tags simply. Now search engines are looking for a whole spectrum of essential elements to better ensure accuracy and fairness, including:
In addition to these is Google’s PageRank formula. This is how Google assesses all the links that are directed to your website from outside websites. If a well ranking external website has a link to your site in good standing, this helps you out. It is a kind of who you know system. Getting a good page rank takes time and a bit of work in getting this done.
I just completed this website for OrganicScapes landscaping company of Bend, Oregon at this domain name: bendorganiclandscaping.com. Take a look!
One of the most important elements in achieving top search engine ranking is choosing the best domain name for your business. When picking a domain name for a client is very helpful to incorporate relevant keywords within the very domain name itself.
If one were searching the powerful Google search engine looking for a landscaping company within a particular city, the search may look like this: “Bend Oregon Landscaping”. Google gives the highest priority of keyword ranking to the domain name itself. If an individuals search words/phrase are present in your web domain name, all the better! Therefore, the best available domain name for my client OrganicScapes incorporated both the location of city (bend), and the industry subject (landscaping) within their domain name. We choose to include (organic) in the middle to have continuity with the business name. While there is are many more tricks and tools that go into building a website with organic S.E.O. (search engine optimization), this should be given the most consideration.
Scott’s business website when first created, had previously ranked near the top in search engines, but over time and with the rules of the game having changed greatly since then, he found that his website had slipped beyond notice in the search engines.
I updated his website with improved and more specific keywords through out his website adding/adjusting the meta-tags, page-titles, title-tags, and the image alt-tags. His website had many images which were not utilizing the full potential of the alt-tag. The site also did not make the most of the individual page’s title-tags.
After including an S.E.O. package to his site, within just a few weeks he is now showing up on the first page and often on the very top of Google’s search engine. Here are the results. Check it out:
bend oregon architect
bend oregon residential architect(s)
bend oregon commercial architect(s)
bend residential architect(s)
bend commercial architect(s)
bend oregon sustainable architect(s)
bend oregon modern architect(s)
bend oregon traditional architect(s)
bend oregon alternative architect(s)
bend oregon custom architect(s)
oregon modern architect(s)
oregon sustainable architect(s)
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to service your current website or new website with S.E.O. Your S.E.O. results can be even better when we build your website from the ground up with S.E.O in mind at the very inception. There are many structural elements that can built into the very file names of each page which most websites are not currently utilizing. Let me help your personal or business web presence be ahead of the rest.
Your website’s individual page titles are one of the most essential and natural ways to infuse relevant S.E.O. content into your website! In HTML code, the page title tag specifies the title of an individual page within your website. It is code which is inserted into the header of your web page and should look something like this:
Of course, you will probably have quite a bit of additional tags within your opening and closing head tags, such as the various meta tags. Each one of your website’s pages should have its own unique title that describes pointedly what the respective information is in that particular page itself. The viewer of your website will see this information in Google’s natural listings in a search results page, as well – at the top of the internet browser window in which one views the web page.
If you do not have a page title tag on any of your web pages, then you will be one of the current 19,000,000 results who come up on a Google search for having “untitled document” as their page title. Please, do your self a favor and don’t be one of those.
I hope this post is helpful. I will be continuing with more S.E.O. helps a couple times a week, so bookmark this blog on your R.S.S, or share it on Facebook or Twitter through the social media link below! Thanks for stopping by!
This was an earlier website that I developed for Absolute Effects Painting that shows what organic S.E.O (search engine optimization) techniques can do over time. Currently, this Bend, Oregon based company’s website has climbed to the top of Google’s search engine ranking within the year. From the inception of each website project Watts Web Studio is strategically placing essential S.E.O elements in the structure of the website’s code. This includes behind the scenes meta-tags, keywords, title and alt tags that never get seen by the websites user; of which are absolutely essential for any hopes of rising to the top.
The optimum keywords would most likely be all or a combination of the following keywords: “Bend Oregon Painting Company”. Check it out. This company’s domain name absoluteeffectspainting.com comes up in the top 10 everytime.